1. Android 1.0 (2008) - The first commercial version of Android was released on September 23, 2008, and it was simply called Android 1.0.
2. Android 1.1 (2009) - Android 1.1 was released on February 9, 2009, and it added a few new features and improvements, such as support for voice search and saving attachments in MMS messages.
3. Android 1.5 Cupcake (2009) - This was the first version of Android to use a dessert-themed name. It was released on April 27, 2009, and introduced features such as an on-screen keyboard and the ability to upload videos to YouTube.
4. Android 1.6 Donut (2009) - Released on September 15, 2009, Android 1.6 introduced features such as improved camera and gallery interfaces and support for different screen sizes and resolutions.
5. Android 2.0/2.1 Éclair (2009) - This version of Android was released on October 26, 2009, and added several new features such as turn-by-turn navigation and speech-to-text input.
6. Android 2.2 Froyo (2010) - Android 2.2 was released on May 20, 2010, and added features such as support for Adobe Flash Player and the ability to turn your phone into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
7. Android 2.3 Gingerbread (2010) - Released on December 6, 2010, Android 2.3 introduced a new user interface design and improved performance.
8. Android 3.0/3.1/3.2 Honeycomb (2011) - This version of Android was specifically designed for tablets and was released on February 22, 2011.
9. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (2011) - Android 4.0 was released on October 18, 2011, and brought several new features such as facial recognition, Android Beam, and a new font called Roboto.
10. Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 Jelly Bean (2012) - This version of Android was released on July 9, 2012, and added features such as Google Now, expandable notifications, and support for multiple user accounts.
11. Android 4.4 KitKat (2013) - Android 4.4 was released on October 31, 2013, and introduced several new features such as a new phone app, immersive mode, and a new framework for building user interfaces.
12. Android 5.0/5.1 Lollipop (2014) - Released on November 12, 2014, Android 5.0 introduced a new design language called Material Design and added features such as a new notification system and improved battery life.
13. Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2015) - Android 6.0 was released on October 5, 2015, and added features such as a new app permissions system and support for fingerprint sensors.
14. Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat (2016) - Released on August 22, 2016, Android 7.0 introduced features such as split-screen multitasking and a new file manager, while Android 7.1 added features such as app shortcuts and image keyboard support.
15. Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo (2017) - Android 8.0 was released on August 21, 2017, and introduced features such